Consultation Services – $100 (2 hours)
We will provide a second pair of eyes to review your current research project, along with DNA test results, and offer other avenues to solve the genealogical problem.
Research Services – $40 per hour (minimum 5 hours)
- Conduct research in southeastern Alabama and southwestern Georgia.
- Perform initial review of genealogical problem and available documentation
- Prepare research plan
- Analyze DNA data and perform research for document evidence
- Build family tree based on available ancestor information from DNA match profiles and document research
- Provide summary report with research results and analysis, document log and images, and recommendations for further research.
DNA Data Monthly Monitoring ($60 per month)
We will setup a Genealogical Data Analysis Tool database file by gathering and importing match data from DNA databases (AncestryDNA, MyHeritage, Family Tree DNA, 23andMe, and GEDmatch) to combine data across platforms and provide a central database for organizing and analyzing DNA evidence and keeping track of research progress.
We will gather and review DNA data monthly and provide a summary report for new matches. Additional charges will apply if further research is requested.
Presentations (45 minutes)
A variety of presentations are available on various topics. Cost is $100 per presentation including up to 60 miles travel. Mileage at standard IRS rates (over 60 miles) and overnight expenses may apply. Current topics include:
- Getting the Most From Your atDNA Results
- AncestryDNA – Getting Started
- MyHeritage DNA – Getting Started
- Exploring Family Tree DNA’s Family Finder
- atDNA 3rd Party Tools – GEDmatch
- atDNA 3rd Party Tools – Genealogical DNA Analysis Tool
- DNA Evidence and Citing Your Sources