Consultation Services – $75 (2 hours)
We will provide a second pair of eyes to review your current research project, along with DNA test results, and offer other avenues to solve the genealogical problem.
Research Services – $35 per hour (10% discount for a 10-hour package)
- Conduct research in southeastern Alabama and southwestern Georgia.
- Perform initial review of genealogical problem and available documentation
- Prepare research plan
- Analyze DNA data and perform research for new evidence
- Build family tree based on available ancestor information from DNA match profiles and document research
- DNA Data Monitoring Set-up ($100 per person, includes all 5 major DNA databases)
- Provide summary report with research results and analysis, document log and images, and recommendations for further research.
DNA Data Monthly Monitoring ($60 per month)
We will setup a Genealogical Data Analysis Tool database file by gathering and importing match data from DNA databases (AncestryDNA, MyHeritage, Family Tree DNA, 23andMe, and GEDmatch) to combine data across platforms and provide a central database for organizing and analyzing DNA evidence and keeping track of research progress.
We will gather and review DNA data monthly and provide a summary report for new matches. Additional charges will apply if further research is requested.
DNA Workshop – $25 per person (3 hours)
Small group workshop (2-4 attendees) led by Kristina Clever, Professional Genealogist, in Lillian, Alabama. Willing to travel to alternate locations with mileage ($.0535/mile) and overnight expenses if needed. Topics may include:
- Review DNA matches
- Introduction to additional analysis tools
- Recommendations for “fishing in more DNA ponds”
- Learning about triangulating DNA matches and evaluating shared DNA matches to determine likely family connections
- Obtain one-on-one help for specific research questions
Presentations (45 minutes)
A variety of presentations are available on various topics. Cost is $75 per presentation including up to 60 miles travel. Mileage at standard IRS rates (over 60 miles) and overnight expenses may apply. Current topics include:
- Getting the Most From Your atDNA Results
- AncestryDNA – Getting Started
- MyHeritage DNA – Getting Started
- Exploring Family Tree DNA’s Family Finder
- atDNA 3rd Party Tools – GEDmatch
- atDNA 3rd Party Tools – Genome Mate Pro
- DNA Evidence and Citing Your Sources